Another area in which we operate almost daily is in the industrial sector, providing abnormal loads transportation for clients across the country. Businesses of all sizes require large objects and materials to be moved or delivered to a different location. We are the UK's largest operator of projects such as this with 9 vehicles nationwide stationed throughout the length and breadth of Britain - ready to operate in your area. We also have a vehicle that is is almost permanently on duty throughout the European mainland, ready to help with your transportation requirements.
Examples of a typical industrial escort / movement:
- Large manufacturing and engineering machinery of all types
- Medical equipment - this work is often specialist. MRI Scanners for example have magnetic fields which need to be considered
- Wind turbines - these pieces are substantial in size and are often located in difficult places to access
- Printing equipment - very large machines and very valuable
- Industrial and commercial fixtures and fittings such as large format signage
These are just a sample of the everyday requirements we are asked about. Whatever your project needs Fastrans will rise to the challenge of getting it from A to B with the minimum amount of fuss and problems. One of the key advantages of using Fastrans are the years of knowledge and specialist experience the team bring to each contract.
We are CSCS, CPCS, NPORS and Alcumus certified - providing you with the peace of mind that your job is in the hand of professionals.